yes, weight loss and getting fit...and running
2. How did you come up with the theme(s) for your blog? Was it intentional?
i just decided that i needed an outlet to express myself in my journey
3. Share something cool that has happened in your life as a result of blogging.
i've gained a whole new insight in how i view weight loss and getting fit.
4. How much time to do spend reading blogs everyday?
since finding a new blog to read that chronicles this lady's journey to lose weight and become a runner, i actually spend a lot of time reading her back entries on her blog
5. Do you blog on the weekends?
i blog whenever i have something to say and if that happens on the weekend, then yes i do
6. Do you keep track of your stats? Do they matter to you?
nope and nope
7. How do you decide how much to share about your personal life?
i just think about whether or not i want it aired out for anyone and everyone to see
8. Do you aspire to be a writer, or did blogging happen for some other reason?
yes, i aspire to be a writer. i've always loved writing, but i don't aspire to be a professional writer anymore
9. As a blogger, do you think it’s more important to write for yourself, or for your readers?
i'd say equally important to write for myself and for my readers.
10. What kind of plans do you have for the future of your blog?
the recent future includes a customized overhaul of how my blog looks...i want to create a banner for starters.