Monday, February 25, 2013
Friend Makin' Monday
1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? nope, i worked overtime at work.
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? not normally, but i do enjoy them
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week? i work the releases department at my jail, so i guess you could say i have helped lots of people get out of jail and back to their lives.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week? saturday i took myself out for some beef brisket and banana pudding...so yummy!
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it. RUNNING!!! no, seriously, running is complete fun to me!
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again. South Korea
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. i have a Twitter, but i never use it.
8. What is your favorite vegetable? oooo...i love so many veggies that it would be easier to list what i don't like: okra. i like basically every other veggie and would eat the crap out of them!
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March. run my very first 5K race and to reach 170 by the end of the month.
10. Share a quote that inspires you. "you can do anything for 30 seconds" -Tony Horton