1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Nope. Once, I thought I needed them, so I got a prescription and bought a pair of glasses, but there wasn’t really a noticeable difference in how I could see, so I returned the glasses (hooray for Wal-Mart’s return policy!)
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? All I have planned is a 2-day trip to San Antonio, TX for a 15K race that I’ve registered to run
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? Right now, I usually eat 2 whole/multigrain waffles with 3Tbsp PB2 and a sliced banana
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? Yes, but it’s almost always a tease when I find something I REALLY want to buy but don’t have the money to buy
5. What is your favorite candle scent? I’m not really a candle kind of person, so I don’t have a favorite
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? The zoo, most definitely.
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? Well, probably only 3 due to doctor’s appointments and working overtime at work
8. Do you speak another language fluently? No, but I do get bilingual pay for knowing how to speak Spanish somewhat decently
9. What are you currently reading? Complete Book of Women’s Running
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? I was looking forward to doing lactate threshold testing on Friday with my 4.5 mile run, but I may be smooshing my 6 mile run together with my 4.5 miler due to maybe working an extra, unplanned overtime shift if it’s still available.