Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I might do it at some point.
2. Lived alone? Yep. I really love it too.
3. Met a celebrity? Yes…Danny Trejo and Wes Scantlin
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? A few times
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? I get acrylic nails done twice a month on paydays and I get pedicures during sandal weather (late spring thru the summer)
6. Gotten a hickey? Yep.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes, I’ve had rats and a snakes
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes, I’ve been to México (but it was to Juarez, and since that’s a particular gross part of México I’ve been told it doesn’t count…lol) and South Korea
9. Kissed your best friend? On the cheek
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Hehehehe…5 second rule, right?
11. Met someone online? Yes.
12. Been on TV? Yep…I was on Jerry Springer back in 1998
13. Had braces? Nope, my teeth are pretty good for the most part
14. Gone skinny dipping? Not exactly. There’s a spot on Lake Travis near Austin, TX called Hippy Hollow where nudity is allowed. I went topless, but I stayed face down on a floaty
15. Been to the opera? No, I’ve been to the symphony and to an off-broadway musical, but not the opera, but I’d really like to
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? I think so…when I was 16 I know I got caught in a park by a policeman with my boyfriend at the time, but I don’t remember if we were making out at the time.
17. Sung in public? Yes, I used to do karaoke all the time.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Not since being out on my own.
19. Been snowed in? Not really
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yep, I was walking down a hill from the parking garage to my work building, in full officer uniform, stepped on a stick and fell forward. An attorney was crossing the street near me and asked if I was alright…I was so embarrassed, I just kept walking.
21. Cheated on a test? Not that I can remember.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Yea, but then again, I regretted everything with those particular people.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No, thank god.
24. Shot a gun? Yep, it’s part of my job…I even own my own gun now J
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Nope. Maybe something silly a friend did, but no serious or actual songs.