My Community1. Where were you born? Did you grow up there? I was born in a small town in Oregon, yes I grew up there…in the same house the first 18.5 years of my life.
2. Tell us about your favorite spot in your city. Frankly, it’s becoming my apartment because I’ve been doing a makeover in it and it’s starting to look fantastic. But, my favorite outside place is Town Lake (aka Ladybird Lake) where I do all my runs 7 miles or longer
3. Do you volunteer for any organizations? If so, will you tell us about it? Nope
4. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. Teji’s…Indian food…amazing!
5. Has your city ever experienced tragedy? If so, how did it recover? Nothing that I can think of
6. Share at least one unique thing about your neighborhood. Um…there is really nothing interesting or unique about my neighborhood.
7. If you could do one small thing to change your community, what would you do? I would get rid of the hoodlums
8. The Powerball is currently up to 400 million dollars. Would you move to a different place if you won? Yes. Well, I would buy a condo in downtown Austin and someplace nice in my homestate of Oregon and probably spend the summers in Oregon and the winters in Austin