A New Season
2. It’s not Fall until… hmmm...until the first "real" cold front hits, which it did last week
3. Apple cider or hot chocolate? hot chocolate for sure. although, even though i used to hate apple cider, i have developed a taste for it now
4. Share a happy Fall memory. when i was a kid, playing in the leaves after we raked them up
5. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? no, not really.
6. What do you miss most about Summer now that it’s officially over? the longer days
7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? i really like both. i like pumpkin pie with a boatload of REAL whip cream on top, but i like pecan also
8. Do you suffer from allergies? Yes. usually in the fall ragweed kills me, but it wasn't too bad this year
9. How do you celebrate Halloween? if i can, i go to a party or a gathering dressed in costume. i've been invited to the premier party at my agency thrown by a co-worker in her barn this year. i'm going dressed as catwoman!
10. What is the biggest change that you expect to experience during this season? well, i've "shaken up" my workout routine hugely, so really, that. as a result, i'm a little nervous about the RNR half next month