All about the Blog
1. How long have you been blogging? Almost 4 years…off and on
2. What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? Fitness
3. Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging? Not yet, but I really hope to…I’d like to attend some of the fitness/health/weight loss blogging conferences that happen around the county
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Just putting it all out there and making my struggles available for others to read and hopefully help them thru a tough spot in their journey because they read my struggles and can now realize that they’re not alone in this, they’re part of a community
5. How often do you blog? As often as I have something to blog about. Sometimes it’s once a week or every other week, other times it’s every day or even twice a day!
6. Share one thing that you don’t like about blogging. Just that the people that read my blog regularly don’t give me a lot of feedback. The majority of the comments I get are from one person who was my friend in real life before she was a follower of my blog. I just wish more of my followers would message me and share their stories or would just at least leave a brief comment about whatever I blogged about that day
7. Do you talk about your blog in everyday life? Yes. Not all the time, of course, and not to everyone. I mention it to people that are interested in weight loss or a fitness journey and I think they might benefit from reading about someone else’s journey and struggles so they have an idea of what to expect
8. What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging? That other bloggers I follow religiously also read my blog in turn and have mentioned my blog on their blog, thereby promoting me
9. Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog? If so, name a few…politics and religion
10. If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish? To show my followers that I can persevere thru the tough times and still come out in the end as a success. I’d like to lose another 7-10 pounds by the end of the year, but I’m in a slump right now and have the urges to just give up, even tho I actually do NOT want to. I want to tackle this new workout and running program. And I’m excited to have my free buddy workout with Tilsa and her trainer next Monday after she gets off work! I really need someone to push me right now. I need that exterior motivation…it will make getting thru this slump a lot easier. I just need to show some movement on the scale/body fat caliper to show myself that I haven’t lost this fight.