Taboo Topics1. Are you a registered voter? nope. there hasn't been anyone worth voting for, in my opinion. when there is, then i will register
2. Do you believe in GOD? nope. i've tried...believe me i've tried. i was that girl that went to 3 different vacation bible schools in one summer and asked jesus to be my savoir every time and each and every time...nothing.
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? no one read my blog when i first started...but when i first started it was about personal stuff...i was at the end of a horrible relationship with a guy and it was my way to deal with it. then i didn't touch it for a while, then i started up again but was blogging about weight loss. at first, it was just a couple of my friends. well, not just at first...for the longest time, actually. then i started commenting and posting on other blogs and a few more people have found my blog.
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose? $100,000...i have had no desire for an intimate relationship over the last 3+ years.
5. Have you ever changed political parties? nope. never had an affiliation to begin with
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? ignore the fact that they exist
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? i have in the past.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? i say them, yes, but i don't say them anywhere near as often as i used to. guess you could say i've grown up in that regard.
9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? for typical service i will leave $1 for every $10 on the check. if it's really good service, i'll double that.
10. How do you respond when someone confronts you? i don't like confrontation, but i've grown some balls since losing all this weight that i didn't have pre-fatness, so if someone confronts me, so long as they're wrong and i'm right, i will stand up for myself and fight the good fight...if they're right and i'm wrong, i'll admit it