1. Where was the last place you went on vacation to?
I went up to Dallas, TX for 5 days with a friend for my birthday a couple years ago
2. Do you have any plans for a vacation this year?
Yes! Going to visit my family for a looooooong overdue trip in June. Also, a road trip with my friend Amanda to Dallas, TX for my birthday and for me to run my first full marathon!
3. If money was no option, where would you dream vacation be?
Basically, country hopping to every county in the world I’ve ever wanted to visit. Ireland, Scotland, England, Iceland, Spain, Egypt, India, Thailand, Japan, China, S. Korea (I lived there for 4 months before but I’d love to go back as a tourist), Australia.
4. What is your favorite vacation spot that you have visited?
In my whole life? Probably a tie between Yellowstone Park and Florida for Disney & Epcot
5. Have you ever had a staycation?
I have them frequently, actually
6. Are you a lie on the beach person or a go out and explore person?
I am definitely a go out and explore kind of person. But, I could probably make myself hold still on the beach for a couple hours.
7. When you fly do you have a favorite airline?
Whichever one has the cheapest tickets. Haha.
8. Have you ever had a ‘vacation from hell’ ?
9. Have you ever had an airline lose your luggage?
When I was a kid and I think it was on our trip to Florida for Disney & Epcot…we had a layover in Minneapolis/St. Paul and had to stay the night and the airline had lost our luggage. It was stressful for my parents, but I was really too young to care much.
10. Do you send postcards to friends and family when you go on vacation?
No, but I buy the cool ones to put in a scrapbook.