1. Do you celebrate St Patrick's Day?
I don’t have a set way to celebrate, but I do like to get together with friends and go out and do something. This year, I went with a few friends to a Celtic festival that had bagpipers, Irish dancers, bands playing traditional Irish folk music and traditional Irish folk-style music. Then, we were going to go to a place called Sherlock’s Pub & Grill, but they were slam-packed so we went to the Mexican restaurant across the road instead. It was a LOT of fun!
2. Which is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
Christmas. I just love giving gifts.
3. Do you have a favorite 'holiday' food?
4. What do you think of holiday parades?
I like to watch them if they’re available to watch…either on tv or in person is good for me
5. Have you ever been part of a parade?
Yes, back when I was a kid my dad (owns his own business) had a float and me and my brothers were all on it.
6. Do you decorate your house for the holidays?
No, but I live in a 3rd floor apartment, so that’s mainly why I don’t
7. Do you send holiday cards?
Sometimes…but only to really close friends and family members.
8. Are there any holidays that you celebrate that are traditional in another country, but maybe less well known in the US?Not that I’m aware of.