1. Did you grill food this weekend? If so what?
No, but I did go and have a hamburger at In-and-Out Burger on Saturday. it was meh…just meh. I don’t think I’ll be going there again.
2. Did you go to a parade?
No parade, but I did run the Freedom 5000 (almost) 5K…then I had to go to work.
3. Fireworks? Did you go to a display or have your own fireworks?
no fireworks for me. I was at work until 10pm, which is usually when the city run fireworks displays are done and over. So I just went home and fell asleep, but there were still people in the neighborhood nearby popping off fireworks illegally
4. Did you have a special 4th July outfit?
I actually did! I like to wear fun stuff when I run races and this race was no different. I had wanted to wear these flag leggings, but they didn’t fit me, so I found a fun flag shirt to wear instead.
5. Who did you spend 4th July with?
a couple hundred people also running the Freedom 5000, and then my co-workers
6. Did you stay home for the holiday weekend or did you go away?
stayed home…nothing to do
7.What is your favorite part of 4th July holiday?
now? running a 5K…hahaha
8. Which holiday are you most looking forward to next?
Halloween, one of my coworkers throws and amazing Halloween party every year. Last year I went as Catwoman, this year I plan to go as Dorothy…sexy Dorothy…haha