The lady that originally hosted the Friend Making Monday weekly installment has come up with a new weekly installment that I fully intend on taking part of called Thoughtful Thursday. So, here you go!
Please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your Thoughtful Thursdays questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own Thoughtful Thursdays post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Trying Something New
1. Do you have plans to do anything in 2015 that you didn’t do before? If so, what will you tell us about it? I plan to reach my goal weight (again) and then maintain it.
2. Use one word to describe the hardest part of change. Uncertainty
3. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (outside of necessities?) an ugly sweater long-sleeved running tech shirt and ombre (blue to green to yellow) running capris
4. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the last 3 months? I’m not sure I’ve watched any movies in the last 3 months and if I have, I don’t remember it so it wasn’t very good.
5. If you could travel to one place that you’ve never been today, where would you go? Ireland!
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m an extrovert that highly values alone time
7. Share one thing for which you are thankful so far in 2015. Friends and family (I know that’s 2 things, but I really can’t separate them because a lot of my friends that I can’t live without I consider to be family)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Take a few minutes to say hello to someone new too.