I'm sorry to say, but this will be my last Friend Making Monday. Why? Because there is only one person who mostly participates every single Monday and one other person that participates every now and then. If there was more participation, then I would continue to do it. But, there's not, so I'm just going to try and focus more on my blog itself and on sharing my journey and efforts and with sharing the recipes I'm cooking up most every Sunday. So, if you're one of the 2 people that participate, I'm sorry but I have to stop but I do genuinely thank you for your participation.
1. What is your favorite food dish?
2. What is your favorite food type (Italian, Mexican, etc)?
Indian food, by far
3. What is your favorite snack?
I have a few go-to’s and standards that I eat…honeycrisp apples, Greek yogurt, a small salad
4. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
A high fiber cereal with almond milk and a couple scrambled eggs with sea salt
5. Do you eat your veggies? What are your favorites?
I do. I love veggies. Weird as it might be, I think I’m going to have to say that brussels sprouts are my favorite.
6. What is your favorite junk food/guilty pleasure?
Taco bell and taco cabana.
7. Do you cook most/all of your own food?
I try to. I save a lot of money if I cook most of my own food…obviously eating out is way more expensive (duh). Also, really, I enjoy food a lot more if it’s homemade. And, I love cooking, so yea.
8. Are you vegetarian or vegan? If not, have you ever considered or tried it?
No, but I did do a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet years ago and never felt deprived of anything.
9. If you eat meat, do you eat red meat, and if you do, how do you like it cooked?
Yes, I love me a good steak and I prefer it medium-rare. But, I’m also cool with rare and medium and maybe medium-well. But definitely not well done.
10. Is there a food or a dish that you have always wanted to try and is there a reason you haven’t tried it yet?
Not that I can think of. Most of the foods I’ve wanted to try (Indian, Ethiopian, and whatnot) I’ve already tried. And I make Indian food on my own all the time.