St. Patrick’s Day
1. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
2. Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day? If so, post a picture of what you plan to wear tomorrow or have worn in the past that is green.
If I’m off work, yes.
3. Do you go out drinking for St. Patrick’s Day?
No, I haven’t done that in like 10 years or more. I guess you could say I’m too old for that mess, but I know people that are older than me that still go out and get all sh!tty for St. Patrick’s Day.
4. Have you ever had green beer?
I don’t think so, but if I did, I was probably already toasted. But I’ve heard other people say it’s really not all that great…so I don’t see myself ever trying it.
5. Are you of Irish decent/heritage?
Yes! I’m really interested in finding out what part of Ireland my ancestors lived in…however, I’ve done absolutely nothing to make that happen…haha.
6. Have you ever been to Ireland or do you ever plan to go?
I haven’t been but I do plan on it. If all goes well and I save up enough money, my friend Amanda and I will be going this fall, otherwise, we will go in 2017.
7. Have you ever searched for a 4-leaf clover? If so, did you find one?
I searched for them all the time when I was a kid but never found one. I think my brother found one once, though.
8. Have you ever been to St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City?
No, but only because I have never been to NYC. Someday.
9. Have you ever been to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration like a Celtic music festival (or other)?
Yes! Last year I went with my friends Amanda and David to the Austin Celtic Music Festival and loved it. It was small but good. They had the local bagpipers and drums group, some Irish dancers, some Irish folk musicians and food that was sort of Irish.
10. Have you ever met anyone from Ireland or do you have a friend from Ireland?
I have but no memories come to mind. I know people that know actual Irish people…does that count?