So, a while back, I used to participate in something called Friend Making Monday. It's a list of usually 10 questions that you answer on your blog and then go back to the host blog and post a link to your post with your answers. It's a great way for bloggers to network with each other and have a little fun and it helps to give your readers an insight into who you are. And besides, it's just kind of fun! Well, the host blogger took a hiatus from blogging a while ago, and has recently returned to blogging after a lot of soul searching and guess what! She started the Friend Making Mondays up again! WOOHOO! So, here you! (I'm posting this late because I am a little behind in my blog reading and didn't realize this was happening until today)
Friend Makin’ Mondays: The Basics
- How often do you make your bed? I don't actually make my bed every day, per se. But I do pull the covers up and make my bed look semi presentable so I wouldn't be embarrassed if I had to have the maintenance guy visit my apartment to fix something or a friend came over, I wouldn't feel compelled to close the door.
- What are you currently reading? Elfstones of Shannara. With the recent showing of the TV series Shannara Chronicles, I want to reread the book I read over 20 years ago and see what changes they made to the storyline to adapt it into a TV series.
- Do you go to bed at a certain time? If so, what time? usually around 10:30pm. I work M-F, 2-10pm, and 10:30 is generally when I get home and have had a chance to change into PJs.
- What are your favorite TV shows currently? Ancient Aliens, Jill & Jessa: Counting On, Shannara Chronicles, My 600lb Life, The Internet Ruined My Life
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten lately? I have to say I've been fairly boring with food lately.
- Do you have any trips planned? If so, where are you going next? I'll be leaving right after work next Friday on a road trip to Oregon to visit friends and family and run back-to-back half marathons while I'm there
- How many cups of coffee do you drink per day? If you’re not a coffee drinker, what you do prefer? about a pot of coffee usually. I really love coffee.
- It’s Saturday night, and you decided to stay in? What do you do to entertain yourself? (We’re talking hobbies, interests, etc.) cruise the internet and watch shows I've DVRed during the week.
- When you give a gift do you wrap it, or do you put it in a gift bag? depends on how much time I have. I love gift wrapping, but sometimes I just don't have the time to do it, so I get some tissue paper and a gift bag.
- Share one thing from last week that made you smile? I hit a big goal to finish the Austin 10/20 race in 1:35:00 hours or faster.