2. favorite race: I have to say the Austin Marathon is my favorite race of all time.
3. favorite running song: anything techno/dubstep/dance. I also love some good alt rock like 5 Finger Death Punch, In This Moment, Volbeat, etc. I also love me some Olly Murs.
4. favorite running gear: INKnBURN. I love it. It’s so pretty and comfortable and I just love everything about it. Plus I’m an ambassador for them!
5. favorite race distance: the marathon. It is a challenge and it involves a lot of strategy. I am always nervous before a marathon because, well, it’s 26.2 miles. A LOT can go wrong in that distance.
6. favorite running mantra: “if it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” also, while not exactly a running quote, I like the paraphrased JFK quote “we do these things not because they are easy but because they are hard.” If you can’t figure it out, I don’t like the easy route. I prefer a good challenge.
7. favorite post-race food: a burger or pizza
8. favorite running joke: I’m not sure I know any running jokes. If I do, they’re not coming to mind at the moment. Wah wah.
9. favorite place to run out of town: trails! In the woods, preferably. But, really, I’ll run any trail, I just want to be out in nature, experiencing the things that central Texas doesn’t have on their trails.
10. favorite thing to do when not running: hmmm…shopping, I think…mostly for running gear. HA!